Monday, April 6, 2009

Love to Mason!!!

This morning I received an email from our friend Julie - MASON'S MOM - He was sick all night and they weren't able to sleep at all. Mason's dad stayed home with him today as he was ordered from the doctors to stay home on the vent for the next few days. I was so sad to hear that Mason's oxygen was very low and he was sick. Around 5am when he started to get ready for school is O2 fell in to the 70's and slowly climbed in to the 80's. Please visit him at his site and let him know you are thinking of him. I worry about all of our kids all the time and to hear that one of them is sick really bothers me.


On top of that - I went to lunch with Emily for my birthday and came back to my desk and there was a beautiful package. After looking around for a few seconds I found the card. Mason sent me the most beautiful package of candy, fruit, and cheese/crackers!!!! I was told the boxes were for Haven. Seems like Haven has enjoyed my birthday as much as I have!
We love you Mason! :) Thank you so much for the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment